Spectacular 7,800 sq. ft. oceanfront 6 BR/6.5 BA Luxury Villa with infinity pool, swim-up sports bar and barefoot beach swimming all within walking distance to the Rum Point Club restaurant, watersports and amenities.
Be one of the very first visitors to experience this beautiful 6BR luxury villa at Rum Point. A brnad new shining example of West Indies contemporary architecture positioned directly upon the turquoise blue waters and sun-kissed powder sand beaches of Cayman Kai at Rum Point.
Five (5) luxuriously appointed King Master suites (each with ensuite bath) – one of which is located on the ground floor for ease of access and four of which are directly oceanfront – including two spectacular second floor Pavilion suites that are each surrounded on three sides by glass to highlight the inspiring views of the famous Stingray Sandbar in the distance PLUS an adorable children’s suite with charming (double) custom-built, twin-bunks-over-full-bed combinations to comfortably accommodate the little ones in the family. Very cute children’s suite has a reading nook in the window.
Additional special features include a professionally-designed interiors package, a sports bar, an expansive entertainment deck with sunken summer kitchen, a one of a kind rooftop sunset terrace affording panoramic sunset facing sea views, a two-story entry and living space with soaring ocean view windows , a generously sized seventy-foot-wide beach front pool with swim up bar, recessed bar stools and water immersed loungers and a glass walled dining space that opens to serve as the perfect integration of both indoor and outdoor casually elegant living and island chic al fresco dining.
One of the most important features incorporated into this amazing villa is the amount of covered/shaded pool area so that our guests may enjoy a full day on the beach and in the pool, yet still be able to escape the hottest parts of the day while still feeling connected to the water. All positioned with an unparalleled backdrop to one of the most highly sought addresses in all of Cayman… just steps away from the famous Rum Point Club
Ideal for multi-generational family vacations, executive retreats, and couples getaways (as each of the 5 master suites are King sized and ensuite)
Rental includes full opening, closing and daily light housekeeping with mid-week linen swap (Not on Sundays & Public Holidays).
Cook/chef services, masseuse, grocery delivery and babysitting can be arranged with advance notice.
Fischer’s Reef is less than a mile east of the famous Rum Point Club and enjoys a sandy beach and excellent snorkeling within a protected marine park. No fishing is allowed within this protected habitat and guests are advised not to touch or disturb the coral reef. To avoid accidentally damaging the coral, we discourage the use of flippers when snorkeling.
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman. The homes on the oceanfront in Rum Point offer great reef protected snorkeling. The beaches usually have plenty of white sand, but can also have spots of rocky “ironshore” with natural rock formations. The closer you get to Rum Point, usually the sandier the beach as well as swimming. Either way, with the abundant marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear foot protection (pool shoes only, no fins please!). The prevailing trade winds from the east also make flying insects less of a nuisance—many of the homes in Rum Point don’t even need a screened porch.
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, many water sports, a restaurant bar and grill, a gift shop and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also near Rum Point is the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant, bar and marina.
Lastly, we have 2 large resorts in the east end (Morritt’s and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools and bar service.
SILVER THATCH GUEST MEMBERSHIP
Silver Thatch Guest Membership
– Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
– Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
– Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & Fedex/DHL supplies
– Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest Discount Card
– $200 discount towards a Silver Thatch stingray/snorkel charter
– Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
– Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
– Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
– Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
– Arrange airport pick-up & rental vehicles (fee applies)
– Special event/dinner reservations
– Welcome amenity basket/arrangement
– Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
– Day-after-arrival & mid-week guest services follow-up
– Complimentary use of Apple TVs, bluetooth speakers, beverage coolers
– Gilchrist & Soames bath products
– Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
– Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
– $2,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
– Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
Taxes and Fees:
13% CI Government Occupancy Tax added to all rates
10% Guest Service Fee includes Silver Thatch Membership. Guest Service Fee is capped at 7 days maximum for extended stays
– Owner prefers Saturday arrivals unless otherwise pre-approved
– 5 nights minimum stay but 7 days preferred
– 7 nights minimum stay required over Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year’s week
– Owner requires supplemental refundable $1,500 excess cleaning & damage deposit for artwork and furniture
– Must be 25 years or older to lease villa and must occupy the villa during the entire stay